Paraffin Wax Peach 1000ml
Premium Paraffin Wax is made with pure grade paraffin and does not crack when cooled. It is soft, supple, lightly scented and peach in colour.
- It’s often used in skin-softening salon and spa treatments on the hands, cuticles, and feet .
- It can also be used to provide pain relief to sore joints and muscles
- The wax is a natural emollient, helping make skin supple and soft.
- When applied to the skin, it adds moisture and continues to boost the moisture levels of the skin after the treatment is complete.
- It can also help open pores and remove dead skin cells.
- That may help make the skin look fresher and feel smoother.
- Paraffin Wax acts like a form of heat therapy and can help increase blood flow, relax muscles, and decrease joint stiffness.
- Paraffin wax can also minimize muscle spasms and inflammation as well as treat sprains.
2 x 500 ml containers
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 6 cm|
2 x 500ml