Paraffin Wax Aloe Vera 1000ml
Premium Paraffin Wax is made with pure grade paraffin and does not crack when cooled. It is soft, supple, lightly scented and light blue in colour.
- It’s often used in skin-softening salon and spa treatments on the hands, cuticles, and feet .
- Cosmetically, paraffin wax is often applied to the hands and feet.
- The wax is a natural emollient, helping make skin supple and soft.
- When applied to the skin, it adds moisture and continues to boost the moisture levels of the skin after the treatment is complete.
- It can also help open pores and remove dead skin cells.
- That may help make the skin look fresher and feel smoother.
- Paraffin Wax acts like a form of heat therapy and can help increase blood flow, relax muscles, and decrease joint stiffness.
- Paraffin wax can also minimize muscle spasms and inflammation as well as treat sprains
- 2 x 500 ml containers
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 6 cm|
2 x 500ml