Cirépil Tattoo Wax
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Body hair must be removed before having a tattoo. But it takes time for the tattooist to shave the area. If they shave – it starts to get stubbly while the tattoo is still trying to heal.
With wax removal, the skin will be able to heal without interference. No stubble, no bumps.
And you save the tattooist significant time. You also get the bonus of building another aspect to your business.
Waxing hair removal is best done 3-5 days prior to the client having their tattoo.
Be sure to disinfect before and after with the Cirepil Blue Lotion – it’s crucial to avoid any skin bumps or irritation.
- Waxing is the ideal maintenance for the life of a tattoo. It exfoliates the tattoo area keeping it’s appearance pristine.
- Exfoliation and hydration are the two steps in maintaining a tattoo. Without them, the tattoo will look dull and lifeless.
- Boudoir Tattoo Wax has been designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and brighten the tattoo.
- Waxing will maintain the longevity of the tattoo.
- Specifically designed and tested for tattooed skin
- Ideal for tattoo after care and lifetime maintenance
- Excellent for tattoo prep
- Rosin free
- Ultra smooth and soft wax
- Low temperature wax
- Dermatologically tested
- Great for sensitive skin
Bag of beads 800 gram
|Dimensions||18 × 7 × 22 cm|
12 Bags per case