Escential Oil – Thyme 10ml
Tyme essential oil has a rather sweet, yet strongly herbal smell with stimulating and antiseptic properties
- Tyme has a rather sweet, yet strongly herbal smell and is reddish-brown to amber in color.
- Should not be used during pregnancy or in cases of high blood pressure.
- When it is used in massage therapy, it would be a good idea to do a skin patch test to determine if the person is sensitive to it.
- The therapeutic properties of thyme oil are antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal , stimulant and are a tonic.
- Our thyme oil is extracted from Thymus vulgaris (also known as Thymus aestivus,)
10 ml bottle
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 7 cm|